Depending on your property type, you can add a new rate to your Booking.com page. If so, follow these steps:
- Under the Rates & Availability tab, select Rate Plans.
- Click on the blue Add new rate plan button at the top of the page, and choose a name for the new category.
- Select whether to manually manage the rates daily or automatically add/deduct an amount from an already existing rate plan.
- Select which room types to apply the new rate plan to, and choose your preferred cancellation policy. You can also add a meal plan if needed.
- Click More options at the bottom of the page to select when the rate should be displayed. You also add a minimum length-of-stay restriction here.
- Click Review to see a summary of the settings for your new rate plan.
- Select Go back to make more changes, then click Activate rate category or Activate rate plan to confirm the new rate plan.