How do I check if guests can book my property on Booking.com?
It’s important to know when your property is available for bookings (i.e. “bookable”) and when it isn’t. In the Extranet calendar, you can easily see when your property is bookable.
How to read the color-coded system:
- Green: Your room, apartment, or other accommodation unit is available to book on that date.
- Red: Your room, apartment, or other accommodation unit isn’t available to book on that date. Guests won’t be able to make a booking.
- Yellow: All your rooms, apartments, or other units of this type are booked by guests, so the aren’t available for anyone else to book on that date.
Sometimes your room or unit will show up as not bookable, even if you didn’t close the date yourself. There are several possible reasons for this, which you’ll be able to see in the red badge under the room name in your calendar.
Reasons it might appear as not bookable:
- Closed: You closed your room. To make the room bookable again, open it by switching the toggle to the right.
- No inventory: You haven’t set any rooms or units to sell yet or else reduced your inventory to “0.” To become bookable again, add rooms or units.
- Price missing: You haven’t added a price to your rate plans. To become bookable again, add at least one price to a rate plan attached to your room or unit.
- Rate closed: Your rate plans for that date are closed. To become bookable again, open at least one rate plan attached to your room or unit.
- Sold out: All the rooms or units you’re selling on Booking.com are already booked for that date. If you have more availability that you’d like to make bookable again, add availability to your room or unit.
- Fully booked: All your rooms or units are booked for that date.
Traveller Review Awards
Find out if you’re a winner this year and get your new all-digital Award kit.
Your Rates & Availability