How do I copy my rates over to the next year?
You can save yourself time—and attract early bookers—by using the Copy Yearly Rates tool on your Extranet. This efficient tool makes it easy to copy your rate plans, rooms, and restrictions from the current year over to the next year or season, setting you up to receive more bookings further in advance.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Log on to the Extranet and click the Rates & Availability tab.
- Click on Copy Yearly Rates. From the drop-down box that appears, select the period that you want to copy your rates from (a full year, a full quarter or a custom date range).
- Select the days of the week, the rate plan and/or the room types you want to copy. If you want to copy all your rooms and rates, click on "all rate plans for all room types".
- Select whether you want to copy the same rates or make changes. You can click on "Use current rates" or choose to increase or decrease your rates by either a fixed amount or a percentage of the current prices.
- If you have restrictions to set (e.g. minimum length of stay, maximum advance reservation etc.) you can also decide to copy these over.
- Click Review to double-check everything. On the following page, you can review your input and make changes if needed
- Click Confirm and save to finalize your changes. It can take a few minutes before the changes are visible in your calendar.
Tip: After you copy your rates to the next year or season, don’t forget to add your availability for the new year or season so your property is bookable.
Your Rates & Availability