How do I check on Pulse if guests can book my property on Booking.com?
It’s important to know when your property is available to book (i.e. "bookable") and when it isn’t. In your Pulse calendar, you can easily see when your property is bookable.
How to read the color-coded system:
Green: Your room, apartment, or other accommodation unit is available to book on that date.
Red: Your room, apartment, or other accommodation unit is not available to book on that date. Guests can't make a booking.
Yellow: All of your rooms, apartments, or other accommodation units of this type are already booked and aren't bookable on that date for anyone else.
Sometimes your room or unit will show up as not bookable, even if you didn't close the date yourself. There are several possible reasons for this, which will appear in the red badge under the room name in your calendar.
Reasons it might appear as not bookable:
Closed: You closed the room. To make it bookable again, just open the room by switching the toggle to the right.
No inventory: You didn't set any rooms or units to sell yet or else reduced your inventory to "0." To make it bookable again, add rooms or units.
Price missing: You didn't add a price to your rate plans. To make it bookable again, add at least one price to a rate plan attached to your room or unit.
Rate closed: Your rate plans are closed for that date. To make it bookable again, open at least one rate plan attached to your room or unit.
Sold out: The rooms or units you’re selling on Booking.com are all booked for that date. If you have more availability and want to be bookable again, add availability to your room or unit.
Fully booked: All of your rooms or units are booked for that date.
Your Rates & Availability
- Syncing your Booking.com calendar to third-party calendars
- Configuring auto-replenishment on closed rooms and units
- Copying your yearly rates to next year
- How do I update my rates and availability?
- How can I update my availability?
- Updating your rates and availability
- Pausing your listing temporarily
- Preparing your property for reopening
- Setting up dorm rooms
- How can I set or update room rates for different occupancies?
- Changing a room or unit name
- How to add, open, close, and delete rooms or units
- Changing a room or unit type
- Setting up derived pricing
- How can I set up rate level occupancy?
- Changing the maximum guest occupancy for individual rooms or units
- Changing room amenities
- Setting up or changing room rates
- Upselling your rooms
- Combining discounts from different rate plans and promotions
- Setting up deals and discounts
- Adding and editing meal plan info
- Setting up a Secret Deal
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up standard children rates
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Creating meal plan packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible – 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- How to use the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- Setting up flexible children rates
- Setting up US State Rates
- Understanding the Getaway Deal for partners
- Setting up Monthly Rate Plans
- Understanding long-stay policies
- Setting up an Early Booker Rate Plan
- Setting up Early 2024 Deals
- Flexible children rates – per-child pricing explained
- Using your availability, rate plans, and policies to increase bookings
- Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
- Setting up value adds
- Understanding Booking Sponsored Benefit
- Late Escape Deal
- Super Saver Deal: FAQ