Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
Deals are a great way to boost bookings. We’ve developed the New Property Deal for new partners to help make your property more appealing to potential guests.
You’re more likely to get your first bookings and reviews faster with a 20% discount than without one. After three bookings or after 90 days, whichever comes first, your price will automatically go back to 100%. You can turn the deal off anytime.
Find out everything you need to know below to take advantage of the New Property Deal.
In this article:
The benefits of offering this discount
New properties sometimes find it hard to get their first few bookings. The New Property Deal can help you get your first bookings faster, which will get your first guest reviews and review scores in sooner. This will make your property more appealing to potential guests, and once you opt in to this deal, you’re more likely to get bookings.
For guests, this deal offers attractive prices for booking a property that doesn’t have any reviews or review scores yet.
Opting into the deal during registration
You can opt into the New Property Deal during the 15-min registration flow at the point of setting up price per night. To do so, follow these steps:
- When setting up your price per night, you’ll see two options: Yes, I want to temporarily give 20% off or No, I don’t want to give 20% off
- You can opt in by choosing Yes, I want to temporarily give 20% off
- If you select yes, you’ll be informed of the price per night for the first three bookings. On the right side of the screen, select Learn more to read the rules for setting up a deal.
You’ll be able to view, edit, and disable the deal under Your Promotions on the Promotions page.
Opting in to the deal via Promotions
If you don’t opt in during registration, you can also set up the promotion under the Extranet’s Promotions tab.
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click the Promotions tab
- Select Choose new promotions and find the New Property Deal under Portfolio Deals
Opting in to the deal via the Opportunity Center
If you don’t opt in during registration or via the Promotions tab, you can also set the promotion up in the Extranet’s Opportunity Center.
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click the Opportunities tab to find the Opportunity Center
- In the Opportunity Center, go to Conversion
- In Conversion, you’ll find the New Property Deal
- Click Take action
- Choose your settings
- Click Save
To learn more about how to set up, monitor, or deactivate deals and promotions, see this article.
Your Rates & Availability
- Syncing your Booking.com calendar to third-party calendars
- Configuring auto-replenishment on closed rooms and units
- Copying your yearly rates to next year
- How do I update my rates and availability?
- How can I update my availability?
- Updating your rates and availability
- Pausing your listing temporarily
- Preparing your property for reopening
- Setting up dorm rooms
- How can I set or update room rates for different occupancies?
- Changing a room or unit name
- How to add, open, close, and delete rooms or units
- Changing a room or unit type
- Setting up derived pricing
- How can I set up rate level occupancy?
- Changing the maximum guest occupancy for individual rooms or units
- Changing room amenities
- Setting up or changing room rates
- Upselling your rooms
- Combining discounts from different rate plans and promotions
- Setting up deals and discounts
- Adding and editing meal plan info
- Setting up a Secret Deal
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up standard children rates
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Creating meal plan packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible – 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- How to use the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- Setting up flexible children rates
- Setting up US State Rates
- Understanding the Getaway Deal for partners
- Setting up Monthly Rate Plans
- Understanding long-stay policies
- Setting up an Early Booker Rate Plan
- Setting up Early 2024 Deals
- Flexible children rates – per-child pricing explained
- Using your availability, rate plans, and policies to increase bookings
- Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
- Setting up value adds
- Understanding Booking Sponsored Benefit
- Late Escape Deal
- Super Saver Deal: FAQ