Setting up Early 2023 Deals
Early 2023 Deals are a type of promotion designed to encourage guests to travel and book stays at the start of the new year. You can set up an Early 2023 Deal starting December 2022, allowing guests to book until March 2023. They're valid for stays from January until the end of March, allowing you to secure early-season revenue.
What’s in this article
How Early 2023 Deals work
Our data shows that travelers are 55% more likely to search for properties with promotions. Early 2023 Deals allow you to capture this demand by offering at least 15% off your room or unit rate to motivate travelers to book at the start of the year. Partners based in Asia need to offer at least a 20% discount to join this deal.
You can choose which specific rooms or units and rate plans this discount applies to. Early 2023 Deals can also be stacked with the Genius discount. Opting in to this deal is an effective way to strengthen your overall pricing strategy by targeting key travel moments, setting yourself up for success for the new year.
Setting up Early 2023 Deals
Follow these steps to set up Early 2023 Deals:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Promotions
- Click Choose new promotion
- Next to Early 2023 Deals, click Add promotion
- Check the details of the deal, then click Review your promotion
- Select Activate to finalize
Read this article to learn more about setting up deals and promotions.
Your Rates & Availability
- Syncing your Booking.com calendar to third-party calendars
- Configuring auto-replenishment on closed rooms and units
- Copying your yearly rates to next year
- How do I update my rates and availability?
- How can I update my availability?
- Updating your rates and availability
- Pausing your listing temporarily
- Supporting refugees from Ukraine
- Setting up dorm rooms
- Setting up “No arrivals” and “No departures” restrictions
- How can I set or update room rates for different occupancies?
- Changing a room or unit name
- How to add, open, close, and delete rooms or units
- Changing a room or unit type
- Setting up derived pricing
- How can I set up rate level occupancy?
- How can I add a rate to one or more room types?
- Changing the maximum guest occupancy for individual rooms or units
- Changing room facilities
- Setting up and updating pricing per guest
- Adding or editing rates for rooms and units
- Upselling your rooms
- Combining discounts from different rate plans and promotions
- Setting up deals and promotions
- Adding and editing meal plan info
- Setting up a Secret Deal
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Creating meal plan packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible – 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- How to use the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- How to set up flexible children rates for your property
- Setting up US State Rates
- Understanding the Getaway Deal
- Setting up Monthly Rate Plans
- Understanding long-stay policies
- Setting up an Early Booker Rate Plan
- Setting up Early 2023 Deals
- Flexible children rates – per-child pricing explained
- Using your availability, rate plans, and policies to increase bookings
- Setting up a protected rate
- Late Escape Deal promotion
- Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
- Setting up Black Friday Deals