Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
The Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals are flexible promotions that help you attract more guests. Both deals give you the option to set discounts, guests’ stay dates, and booking windows based on your particular needs.
In this article
How to use Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
You can use both deals strategically by setting them up to run for multiple weeks or months at a time. Travelers will be able to see them during that period based on the criteria you set.
Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals complement each other. We recommend activating both as part of your marketing strategy. These promotions are designed based on coronavirus (COVID-19) recovery patterns that we identified in traveler demand. You can easily adapt them to fit your particular situation and needs.
Once you’re ready, click to set up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals on the Extranet. To find out more about how to set up deals and promotions, take a look at this article.
Setting up an Early Booker Deal
Early Booker Deals help you boost occupancy early in the season. They work by attracting guests who reserve their trips well in advance.
To make the most of an Early Booker Deal, we recommend setting up this promotion for a minimum of 30 days before check-in.
Setting up a Last-Minute Deal
Last-Minute Deals help you boost occupancy throughout the season by attracting guests who want to travel at short notice.
To take full advantage of the Last Minute Deal, we recommend setting up this promotion for a maximum of 7 days before check-in.
Your Rates & Availability
- Syncing your Booking.com calendar to third-party calendars
- Configuring auto-replenishment on closed rooms and units
- Copying your yearly rates to next year
- How do I update my rates and availability?
- How can I update my availability?
- Updating your rates and availability
- Pausing your listing temporarily
- Supporting refugees from Ukraine
- Setting up dorm rooms
- Setting up “No arrivals” and “No departures” restrictions
- How can I set or update room rates for different occupancies?
- Changing a room or unit name
- How to add, open, close, and delete rooms or units
- Changing a room or unit type
- Setting up derived pricing
- How can I set up rate level occupancy?
- How can I add a rate to one or more room types?
- Changing the maximum guest occupancy for individual rooms or units
- Changing room amenities
- Setting up and updating pricing per guest
- Adding or editing rates for rooms and units
- Upselling your rooms
- Combining discounts from different rate plans and promotions
- Setting up deals and promotions
- Adding and editing meal plan info
- Setting up a Secret Deal
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Creating meal plan packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible – 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- How to use the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- Setting up flexible children rates
- Setting up US State Rates
- Understanding the Getaway Deal
- Setting up Monthly Rate Plans
- Understanding long-stay policies
- Setting up an Early Booker Rate Plan
- Setting up Early 2023 Deals
- Flexible children rates – per-child pricing explained
- Using your availability, rate plans, and policies to increase bookings
- Setting up a protected rate
- Late Escape Deal promotion
- Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
- Setting up Black Friday Deals