Setting up a Secret Deal
A Secret Deal is an exclusive member-only promotion that’s available to people who have a Booking.com account or subscribe to our newsletter. This means you can use Secret Deals to target a specific audience that’s more active and engaged on our platform than other users.
We use a “Secret Deal” badge to help travelers identify these promotions on our platform. Even though they’re only available to a limited group of users, that still accounts for over 75 million people.
How to set up a Secret Deal
It’s easy to set up a Secret Deal. All you need to do is select “members and newsletter subscribers only” as the audience when you’re setting up a Basic Deal, Early Booker Deal, or Last-Minute Deal.
In most circumstances, we recommend using the Basic Deal option to set up your Secret Deal. This will allow you to reach enough travelers while still targeting a limited audience.
Your Rates & Availability
- Syncing your Booking.com calendar to third-party calendars
- Configuring auto-replenishment on closed rooms and units
- A step-by-step visual guide for adding restrictions to availability
- Copying your yearly rates to next year
- A step-by-step visual guide for updating your availability
- How do I update my rates and availability?
- How can I update my availability?
- Updating your rates and availability
- Pausing your listing temporarily
- Setting up dorm rooms
- Setting up “No arrivals” and “No departures” restrictions
- How can I set or update room rates for different occupancies?
- Changing a room or unit name
- How to add, open, close, and delete rooms or units
- Changing a room or unit type
- Setting up derived pricing
- How can I set up rate level occupancy?
- How can I add a rate to one or more room types?
- Changing the maximum guest occupancy for individual rooms or units
- Changing room facilities
- How do I set or update room rates for different occupancies?
- Adding or editing rates for rooms and units
- Upselling your rooms
- Can I combine discounts on rate plans and promotions?
- Setting up deals and promotions
- Adding and editing meal plan info
- Setting up a Secret Deal
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Selling meals as extras
- Creating meal plan packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible – 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly or Monthly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- How to use the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- How to set up flexible children rates for your property
- Setting up US State Rates