Understanding the Getaway Deal
The Getaway Deal is one of our promotional offers. With this deal, you can offer travelers a discount and capture rising demand. Providing this deal not only benefits your guests, but also enhances your marketing efforts by increasing your visibility to travelers searching for a getaway. Sign in to the Partner Hub to access the full pricing solutions portfolio.
In this article:
Here’s how the Getaway Deal works:
- You can activate the Getaway Deal starting February 15, 2023
- Travelers can book discounted stays from March 15, 2023 to September 28, 2023 inclusive
- Travelers can book Getaway Deals with stay dates from April 4, 2023 to September 28, 2023 inclusive
- To participate, you need to offer a discount of at least 15% – or at least 20% if your property is in Asia
- This discount can be combined with Genius discounts, but no others
Benefits of activating the Getaway Deal
This yearly deal is a successful seasonal promotion that can help you secure more bookings and plan your revenue in advance. Here are some of the key benefits of offering the Getaway Deal:
- You’ll get more bookings and benefit from rising demand as it becomes easier to travel again.
- You’ll secure both advance and last-minute bookings thanks to a large stay date window.
- Along with featuring on our promotional landing page, you’ll be included in a comprehensive marketing boost, which includes on-site banners, email campaigns, and push notifications. You’ll rank higher in search results for travelers who continue their search from the promotional landing page, which will further increase your visibility.
Activating the Getaway Deal
You can activate the Getaway Deal anytime between February 15, 2023 and September 28, 2023 by following these steps:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Promotions
- Click Choose new promotion
- Next to Getaway Deal, click Add promotion
- Set up the details of the Getaway Deal, then click Review your promotion
- Click Activate to finalize
Your Rates & Availability
- Syncing your Booking.com calendar to third-party calendars
- Configuring auto-replenishment on closed rooms and units
- Copying your yearly rates to next year
- How do I update my rates and availability?
- How can I update my availability?
- Updating your rates and availability
- Pausing your listing temporarily
- Setting up dorm rooms
- How can I set or update room rates for different occupancies?
- Changing a room or unit name
- How to add, open, close, and delete rooms or units
- Changing a room or unit type
- Setting up derived pricing
- How can I set up rate level occupancy?
- How can I add a rate to one or more room types?
- Changing the maximum guest occupancy for individual rooms or units
- Changing room amenities
- Setting up and updating pricing per guest
- Setting up or changing room rates
- Upselling your rooms
- Combining discounts from different rate plans and promotions
- Setting up deals and discounts
- Adding and editing meal plan info
- Setting up a Secret Deal
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up standard children rates
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Creating meal plan packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible – 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- How to use the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- Setting up flexible children rates
- Setting up US State Rates
- Understanding the Getaway Deal
- Setting up Monthly Rate Plans
- Understanding long-stay policies
- Setting up an Early Booker Rate Plan
- Setting up Early 2023 Deals
- Flexible children rates – per-child pricing explained
- Using your availability, rate plans, and policies to increase bookings
- Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
- Setting up value adds
- Late Escape Deal
- Super Saver Deal: FAQ