How can I set up rate level occupancy?
If you want to manually set or adjust your occupancy pricing, first you have to activate the rate level occupancy feature.
What is rate level occupancy?
Rate level occupancy lets you manually set both the standard rate and the individual occupancy rates of rooms with multiple occupancy options.
That way you’ll have total control over setting and adjusting both the standard rate and rates based on other occupancies.
How do I set up rate level occupancy?
To add this function, first our Accommodation Services team has to modify your Extranet settings. You can reach them using your local support center number.
Your Rates & Availability
- Setting up derived pricing
- Setting up deals and discounts
- Adding and editing meal plan info
- Setting up a Non-Refundable Rate
- Setting up a new rate plan
- Setting up standard children rates
- Setting up Mobile Rates
- Creating meal plan packages for ryokans
- Adding or updating an existing policy to Flexible – 1 Day
- Activating the Limited-time Deal
- Setting up Early Booker and Last-Minute Deals
- Setting up Weekly Rate Plans
- Setting up Country Rates
- How to use the Genius free breakfast promotion
- Setting up a Basic Deal
- Changing dates for non-refundable bookings
- Setting up Flash Deals
- Setting up flexible children rates
- Setting up US State Rates
- Understanding the Getaway Deal for partners
- Setting up Monthly Rate Plans
- Understanding long-stay policies
- Setting up an Early Booker Rate Plan
- Setting up Early 2024 Deals
- Using your availability, rate plans, and policies to increase bookings
- Everything you need to know about the New Property Deal
- Setting up value adds
- Understanding Booking Sponsored Benefit
- Late Escape Deal
- Super Saver Deal in the US: FAQ