Setting up a non-refundable rate
With a non-refundable rate, guests pay the full price if they cancel, make changes, or no-show. Adding a non-refundable rate to your property can reduce cancellations and help you secure guaranteed payment for reservations.
Depending on whether you previously set up a non-refundable rate for your property, there are different ways to add a non-refundable rate.
Scenario 1: It’s your first time setting up a fully non-refundable rate for your property
- Click Add non-refundable rate under the Extranet’s Rates & Availability tab
- A short list of questions will appear to guide you through the set-up. Select the answers that best match your property’s needs
- Click Review to double-check your selections
- Click Activate rate plan to finalize the non-refundable rate. Depending on your previous selections, this may be the final step. Additional messages may appear to guide you through any extra steps
Scenario 2: You previously set up a non-refundable rate for your property
First, make sure you created a non-refundable cancellation policy:
- Click the Extranet’s Property tab, then select Policies
- Under Cancellation and prepayment policies, click Create a new cancellation policy, then add a Non-refundable policy
- Add a new rate plan under the Rates & Availability tab
- Select Rate plans, then click Add new Rate plan and fill out all the necessary details.
- Click Review rate plan to check the details, then click Save rate plan.
The new non-refundable rate will now appear in your Calendar under the Rates & Availability tab. If you use a Channel Manager, your provider may require you to take additional steps to map your new rate plan.
Traveller Review Awards
Find out if you’re a winner this year and get your new all-digital Award kit.
Your Rates & Availability