Setting up rates for children
The Children policies and rates section of the Extranet’s Policies page allows you to set up a child rate by defining the price for children by age.
You can set up to 3 pricing rules for children based on their age. According to these rules, an extra fee is added on top of any rate you set up. For example, you could set a rule that applies an extra $25 fee per night for a child in your family room. Any guests searching with more than one child would see a rate that includes the $25 fee based on the available room.
To update or make changes to policies related to children staying at your property:
- Go to the Property tab and click Policies
- In the Children & extra beds section*, click Edit under Children policies and rates in order to adjust:
- The number of children that can stay in existing beds (i.e. beds already in your rooms, not extra beds/cribs)
- Any child rate you charge based on different age ranges, or whether children can stay for free
- You'll be able to review your policies and the occupancy you’ve set
- Then, select Save when you’re done
Note: To set up a rate for children, you have to configure a room for children. Find more details on how to do this here.
*You may also see a banner titled Set your property’s occupancy and child rates, which will take you to a page where you can set up policies, rooms, and pricing for families all in one place. This can be quicker than doing this all individually.
Traveller Review Awards
Find out if you’re a winner this year and get your new all-digital Award kit.
Your Rates & Availability