What's a "Secret Deal" and how can I create one?
Find out how a Secret Deal can help increase your occupancy by attracting specific guests who are more likely to book.Create your Secret Deal
The benefit of adding a Secret Deal
Because Secret Deals are offered to specific groups of customers, they're a great way to attract both last-minute or early bookers, and fill rooms during low season.
These are guests who have created a profile on Booking.com, installed one of our apps, or subscribed to newsletters – a group of more than 75 million potential bookers. These customers are searching for deals, so this is one way to make your property stand out from the crowd.
These special offers can be added to a variety of rates and are highlighted across our website, apps, and on our Deal Finder page.
How to set up a Secret Deal
- Log in to the Extranet, select the Promotions tab, then click Add promotions.
- Select which type of deal you want to set up from the following options: Basic deal, Last minute, or Early booker.
- Under Who will see this promotion?, click the Secret Deal box.
- Fill out the remaining info relating to the minimum stay required, discount, rates, rooms, and dates.
- Click Review your promotion to see an overview.
- Select Activate promotion to make your deal go live.
Want more potential guests to see you?Add a promotion
Unlock your local market with last-minute mobile bookings
As local demand starts to increase on our site, 74% of bookings will come from a mobile phone. Add a mobile rate to your property to increase your visibility with these customers, who also tend to book at the last minute.
Your Rates & Availability