Understanding your Reply Score
Research shows that guests appreciate quick replies to their requests and messages. Your Reply Score reflects how promptly you respond to guests' messages.
In this article
How we calculate your Reply Score
Your Reply Score will be visible after you receive your first ten guest messages. It’s updated daily and reflects the percentage of messages you've replied to within 24 hours for the past 30 days.
Note: If you received fewer than ten guest messages in the past 30 days, your Reply Score will be calculated based on the last ten messages you received.
We don't include messages marked as No reply needed within 24 hours in the Reply Score calculation.
Accessing and improving your Reply Score
You can improve your Reply Score by answering guests as soon as possible. We saw partners with high Reply Scores tend to have lower cancellation rates and better overall review scores.
- Setting guest requirements for bookings
- How can I set up a "minimum advance reservation" and "maximum advance reservation"?
- How can I stop guests from booking and arriving on the same day?
- How do I set up minimum or maximum length of stay restrictions?
- What kind of reservation restrictions can I set up?
- How do I set up minimum and maximum advance reservations?
- How do I stop guests from booking reservations and arriving on the same day?
- Setting up length of stay and advance reservation restrictions
- Setting up reservation restrictions
- Can I cancel reservations using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action can I take using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action should I take on the Extranet?
- Can I cancel a reservation?
- Handling cancellation fees and commission
- Temporary changes to help you manage Date Modifications
- Modifying reservations before check-in
- What’s the “Right of Regret” in Brazil?
- Modifying reservation dates after check-in