Translating guest messages
To help you communicate with guests who speak another language, we’ve integrated Google Translate into the Extranet and Pulse app. Here’s how to use this feature:
- Log in to the Extranet and click Inbox, then Reservation messages, or open the Pulse app and click Messages
- Next to the message you want to translate, click the three dots
- In the pop-up that appears, click Show translation
- The message will be translated into your preferred language selected in your settings
This feature works for guests’ messages to you. Translations are available for guests, but only in German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Arabic, and Portuguese. Guests using Booking.com in any other language will receive your messages in the language you write them in.
- Setting guest requirements for bookings
- How can I set up a "minimum advance reservation" and "maximum advance reservation"?
- How can I stop guests from booking and arriving on the same day?
- How do I set a minimum or maximum length of stay restriction?
- What kind of reservation restrictions can I set up?
- How do I set up minimum and maximum advance reservations?
- How do I stop guests from booking reservations and arriving on the same day?
- Setting up length of stay and advance reservation restrictions
- Setting up reservation restrictions
- Can I cancel reservations using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action can I take using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action should I take on the Extranet?
- Can I cancel a reservation?
- Handling cancellation fees and commission
- Temporary changes to help you manage Date Modifications
- Modifying reservations before check-in
- What’s the “Right of Regret” in Brazil?
- Modifying reservation dates after check-in