If you want to close your property/rooms to prevent arrivals on days when you’re unable to check guests in, you can set up a No arrivals restriction. Just log on to the Extranet and follow these steps:
- Under the Rates & Availability tab, click on Calendar and you’ll see a list of your rooms next to a range of dates.
- Click on the drop-down arrow under the room rate you want to apply the restriction to.
- Under No arrivals, click Edit.
- Select a date range or specific days of the week that you want to make unavailable for check-in.
- Under the room name, select I don't want guests to check in on these dates and click on Save changes.
If you’ve set up a No arrivals restriction, guests can’t book a stay that starts on the dates you’ve selected, but they can still book if those days fall within a wider date range.
For example, if you set a No arrivals restriction for a room/property on November 24:
- Guests cannot book that room/property for November 24-26 because they can't check in on November 24.
- Guests can book that room/property for November 21-26 because they arrive on a day that doesn’t have a No arrival restriction.
Tip: Restrictions offer a way to apply special conditions to the reservations you receive. Depending on your calendar type, you’ll be able to set certain restrictions.