How can I use Pulse to contact a guest?
You can contact a guest anytime, anywhere using our Pulse app.
Just follow these steps on your iOS or Android device:
- Tap the Bookings tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Use date filters to help you find the guest’s booking.*
- Tap the name of the guest you want to contact.
- Tap the Messages tab in the top-right corner to:
- See and respond to guest requests
- Send messages
- Select and send custom templates
- Upload and send images or location info
- When you tap Send, Booking.com forwards your message to the guest and retains a copy.
*You can also tap the Bookings tab and write the guest name or booking number in the search box. Or just tap any notifications you get on the app.
Save yourself some time – learn how to set up message templates.
Unlock your local market with last-minute mobile bookings
As local demand starts to increase on our site, 74% of bookings will come from a mobile phone. Add a mobile rate to your property to increase your visibility with these customers, who also tend to book at the last minute.