If a guest doesn’t show up for their stay at your property, it’s important to mark the reservation as a no-show. You can easily do this on Pulse:
- Select the Bookings tab on Pulse.
- Find the reservation you want to mark as a no-show. You can use the search bar at the top of the screen or select the arrival date on the calendar and locate the reservation in the list below it.
- Select the appropriate reservation.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Mark as No-Show button.
- Select Yes from the pop-up options.