How do I report a no-show on the Pulse app?
Updated 6 months ago
If a guest doesn’t show up for their stay at your property, it’s important to mark the reservation as a no-show. You can easily do this on Pulse:
- Select the Bookings tab on Pulse.
- Find the reservation you want to mark as a no-show. You can use the search bar at the top of the screen or select the arrival date on the calendar and locate the reservation in the list below it.
- Select the appropriate reservation.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Mark as No-Show button.
- Select Yes from the pop-up options.
Traveller Review Awards
Find out if you’re a winner this year and get your new all-digital Award kit.
IMPORTANT: Whenever you charge guests for non-refundable or partially refundable no-shows or cancellations, you need to pay commission on those fees. Commission doesn't apply when...
Fortunately, guest misconduct issues are rare. But in the unlikely event you have a poor guest experience, we’re here to support you. The guest reporting tool on the Pulse app...