The minimum length of stay is the fewest number of nights that guests can book a stay for, and the maximum length of stay is the longest.
Depending on your property type, one of these options will be available.
If you have a calendar showing 30 days at a time, you can only set the minimum length of stay by following these steps:
- Under the Rates & Availability tab, click Calendar (or the relevant room name).
- Click a date/s.
- Under Minimum length of stay on the right-hand side of the page, there's a drop-down menu. Select the number of nights to set as your limit.
- Click Save when you're done.
Tip: You can also add a minimum length of stay restriction using the Pulse app. However, the maximum length of stay restriction isn't currently available on Pulse or the 30-day calendar.
For other calendar types, you can set the minimum or maximum length of stay by following these steps:
- Under the Rates & Availability tab, click Calendar. You'll see a list of rooms next to a range of dates.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the room rate you want to adjust the minimum or maximum length of stay for.
- Enter a number in the white box next to Minimum length of stay or Maximum length of stay (e.g. one day = 1, two days = 2 etc.). As soon as you click another part of the page, changes will save automatically.
Tip: To save time, you can add the restriction for a longer period by clicking Edit next to Minimum length of stay. From there, select the entire date range you want to apply the restriction to, then add it all at once.