Managing guest reservations
As soon as you set your property to open/bookable on the Extranet, potential guests can start making reservations with you. To keep your occupancy up and plan ahead effectively, it’s important to stay on top of your bookings.
In this article
Receiving a reservation
It’s key to load your availability in our system so potential guests can see when they can stay at your property. When a guest books your property, we confirm their reservation by email, and you’ll get an email and notification on the Pulse app. Remember, you won’t be able to reject their reservation.
The availability of that room or unit will then be automatically updated in our system and will no longer be visible on our platform.
Keeping track of reservations
You can also keep track of bookings by setting up alerts on the Extranet or Pulse.
- Setting guest requirements for bookings
- How can I set up a "minimum advance reservation" and "maximum advance reservation"?
- How can I stop guests from booking and arriving on the same day?
- How do I set a minimum or maximum length of stay restriction?
- What kind of reservation restrictions can I set up?
- How do I set up minimum and maximum advance reservations?
- How do I stop guests from booking reservations and arriving on the same day?
- How do I set up a minimum or maximum length of stay restrictions?
- Setting up reservation restrictions
- Can I cancel reservations using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action can I take using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action should I take on the Extranet?
- Can I cancel a reservation?
- Handling cancellation fees and commission
- Temporary changes to help you manage Date Modifications
- Changing a guest's reservation dates during Force Majeure
- Guest incentives to rebook the same property after COVID-19 cancellations
- What’s the “Right of Regret” in Brazil?