Can I cancel a reservation?
When a guest makes a booking, their reservation is confirmed immediately. It’s not possible to reject a reservation.
Depending on your policies, a guest may be able to cancel their reservation using a link in their confirmation email or via their Booking account. In some cases, you can initiate a cancellation request if a guest asks you to, or if there’s an issues with a guest’s payment. See below for more info.
Request by guest:
If the guest doesn’t shown up, mark the reservation as a “no-show” on the Extranet or on the Pulse app.
Invalid credit card:
For info on what to do if a guest has an invalid credit card, read this article.
No deposit/pre-payment received:
If you haven’t received these as expected, find the actions to take in this article.
- Setting guest requirements for bookings
- How can I set up a "minimum advance reservation" and "maximum advance reservation"?
- How can I stop guests from booking and arriving on the same day?
- How do I set up minimum or maximum length of stay restrictions?
- What kind of reservation restrictions can I set up?
- How do I set up minimum and maximum advance reservations?
- How do I stop guests from booking reservations and arriving on the same day?
- Setting up length of stay and advance reservation restrictions
- Setting up reservation restrictions
- Can I cancel reservations using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action can I take using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action should I take on the Extranet?
- Can I cancel a reservation?
- Handling cancellation fees and commission
- Temporary changes to help you manage Date Modifications
- Modifying reservations before check-in
- What’s the “Right of Regret” in Brazil?