Can I cancel reservations using Pulse?
When a guest makes a booking, their reservation is confirmed immediately – it's impossible to reject a reservation.
Depending on your policies, a guest might be able to cancel their reservation using a link in their confirmation email or through their Booking account. In some cases, you’re able to initiate a cancellation request if a guest asks, or if there are issues with guest payments. See below for more info.
If you need to cancel a reservation, you can start the process on our Pulse app.
Request by guest:
If a guest contacts you to request a cancellation, notify us on Pulse by following these steps:
Tap the reservation you want to start the cancellation process for.
Under Details, scroll down and tap Request to cancel reservation.
Select a reason to request the cancellation.
Tap Send request.
Note: Reservations remain valid until you get a notification saying the guest has agreed.
- Setting guest requirements for bookings
- How can I set up a "minimum advance reservation" and "maximum advance reservation"?
- How can I stop guests from booking and arriving on the same day?
- How do I set a minimum or maximum length of stay restriction?
- What kind of reservation restrictions can I set up?
- How do I set up minimum and maximum advance reservations?
- How do I stop guests from booking reservations and arriving on the same day?
- Setting up length of stay and advance reservation restrictions
- Setting up reservation restrictions
- Can I cancel reservations using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action can I take using Pulse?
- If a guest asks me to cancel a reservation, what action should I take on the Extranet?
- Can I cancel a reservation?
- Handling cancellation fees and commission
- Temporary changes to help you manage Date Modifications
- Modifying reservations before check-in
- What’s the “Right of Regret” in Brazil?
- Modifying reservation dates after check-in