What information about reservations can I see on the Pulse app?
Updated 2 months ago
If you’re using the Pulse app and need more info about a particular reservation, follow these steps:
- Select the Bookings tab on the Pulse app.
- Check your reservations in the calendar overview (the default view) or by selecting the list icon in the top-right hand corner, which sorts your bookings by arrival date.
- You can also use the search box to find upcoming and past reservations based on keywords like the guest’s name or booking number.
- On Pulse, you can view the following info for each booking:
- arrival and departure dates
- reservation reference number
- number of nights
- number of guests
- number of rooms
- guest name(s)
- guest’s Genius status
- guest contact details (phone and email)
- guest’s preferred language
- reservation status (choose from: Room is Ready, Mark as No-Show, or Request to Cancel Reservation)
- total reservation price the guest pays, total commissionable amount, and total commission you pay Booking.com
- payment type
- room type
- price per night
- meal plan (if applicable)
- cancellation policy
- extras (e.g. city tax, if applicable)
- guest messages
- reservation notes (you can add notes to the Details section under Bookings.)
- booking modification history (appears at the top of the Details section under Bookings when any changes are made)
Add more work-friendly facilities to increase your visibility at no extra cost.
If you’re using the Extranet and need more info on a particular reservation, follow these steps: Click on the Reservations tab. You can filter your bookings
Last updated: September 28, 2020 If you’re a guest, visit the guest customer support website. We advise impacted partners to regularly check this article for
There are a few different places to check your reservations: The Reservations the on the Extranet. Read more in What information about reservations can I see in