Understanding how to contact us
If you or your guests need help or have questions, you can contact us in different ways.
In this article:
Helping your guests during peak season
During the peak travel season, more guests than usual need help from our Customer Service team. If your guests need to contact us, have them visit our Help Center.
Through the Help Center, we can help your guests in their preferred language and prioritize Level 3 Genius members and guests who are traveling soon. We can give them the info they need to manage their booking themselves or advise them to contact our Customer Service team by email, live chat, or phone.
Don’t give your guests the contact details you use to get in touch with us – we can’t help guests who contact us this way and it will likely result in a slower, less positive experience for both you and them.
Exploring Partner Help
We created Partner Help to cover any questions you might have. Find articles covering the topics most relevant to you – we’re constantly updating them based on your feedback. Use keywords to search for the topic you’re interested in and check out links to related content.
Sending us a message
For help with a specific question, message us by following the steps below:
- On the Extranet, click Inbox
- Select Booking.com messages
- Click See contact options and select a topic and subtopic
- Click See all contact options
- Select Message
- Write your message and click Send message
We aim to get back to you within 24 hours, but it sometimes takes longer.
If you have an urgent question about your property or your partnership with us, you can also call us. Here’s how to find a dedicated number to call:
Log in to the Extranet
Select Booking.com messages
Click See contact options and select a topic and subtopic
Click See all contact options
Choosing your topic when sending a message or calling us
To message us via the Inbox, you have to choose a relevant topic. Here are ten topics you can choose from:
- Rates & Availability: pick this topic if you want to create rates or load availability for your property. You can also find more info in our articles on Rates & Availability.
- Promotions: choose this topic to set up a special deal or promotional rate, or if you have questions about how these are displayed on the platform. You can also check our article about Promotions.
- Reservations (cancellations, modifications, questions, etc.): use this topic for questions about the booking process or a specific reservation. If you’re reaching out about a particular reservation at your property, don’t forget to include the confirmation number in your message. For more info, have a look at our articles about Reservations.
- Opportunities (help with sales): select this topic for information about sales opportunities in the Opportunity Center. You can also check our articles on Opportunities and Commercial Insights.
- Guest reviews: contact our Reviews Team to discuss a specific comment from a guest or your reply to a review. See this article for more info.
- Invoices and commission: if you can’t find the info you need in the Partner Help Center, use this topic when you contact us.
- Receiving my payouts: choose this topic for questions about your payouts, the Payments by Booking.com service, virtual credit cards, or your bank account details.
- Analytics: this topic is for questions about the Analytics tab or how your property is performing on Booking.com. You can also check out our article on Analytics.
- Property details: choose this topic to update info about your property that you can’t edit on the Extranet (e.g. star rating, etc.).
- Account (password, contacts, channel manager, devices, contract termination): choose this topic to update your contact info or other Booking.com account details, or for questions about channel managers.
Reporting a problem via the Pulse app
To report a problem using the Pulse app, follow these steps:
- Open the app and tap More
- Tap Help
- Tap the envelope icon
- Select a topic and a subtopic from the drop-down menu
- Describe the problem and tap Send. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.