Which subject should I select when sending a message via the “Inbox” tab?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for in Partner Help, the Extranet’s Inbox tab offers a quick and convenient way of getting in touch with us. You’ll find your local support number and a list of frequently asked questions on the right-hand side of your messages.
Click “Compose new message” to write us. We aim to get back to you within 48 hours. To keep things quick and simple, make sure you choose the right subject from the drop-down menu.
Messages can have one of the following subject lines:
– Rates & Availability: Use this subject line if you want to load rates and availability for your property. You can also find more info in our articles on Rates & Availability.
– Promotions: Use this subject line if you want to set up a special deal or promotional rate, or if you have questions on how these are displayed on the website. You can also check our articles about Promotions.
– Reservations (cancellations, modifications, questions, etc.): Use this subject line if you have questions about the booking process or a specific reservation. If you’re reaching out about a particular reservation at your property, don’t forget to include the confirmation number in your message. For more info, have a look at our articles about Reservations.
– Opportunities (help with sales): Use this subject line if you need extra info about sales opportunities in the Opportunity Center. You can also check out our articles on Opportunities and Commercial Insights.
– Guest Reviews: You can contact our Reviews Team to discuss a specific comment from a guest or your own reply to a review. Read this article for more info.
– Finance (invoices and payments): If you can’t find the info you need in the Partner Help Center, use this subject line for questions about invoices or payments. You can also check out our articles on Finance.
– Analytics: Use this subject line if you have questions about the “Analytics” tab or how your property is performing on Booking.com. You can also check out our article on Analytics.
– Property Details: Use this subject line if you’d like to update info about your property that you can’t edit on the Extranet (e.g. star rating, etc.)
– Account (password, contacts, channel manager, devices): Use this subject line if you want to update your contact info or other Booking.com account details, or for questions about working with channel managers.
Feedback, Technical Support & Contacting Us
- Updates to Internet Explorer
- How do I submit feedback or make a complaint?
- How can I report a technical problem with the Booking.com website, apps or Extranet?
- How can I change the language on the Partner Help Center?
- How do I request mediation?
- How to submit a complaint
- Making the most of the Partner Hub