How to submit a complaint
If you’re having issues with the services we provide on our platform, let us know and we’ll do our best to try and resolve them for you. We aim to resolve complaints quickly and fairly. In 2020, we reached agreements with more than 90% of partners in under a week.
In this article
- Follow this link to our Dispute Resolution center.
- Enter your property ID, name, and contact info, then select a topic
- In the text field under Messages, write a detailed explanation of the complaint – more info helps us understand and resolve your issue faster
- Click Send, and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible
- We’ll confirm receipt of your complaint via the Extranet inbox or by email, and provide you with more info about the process and what you can expect for the next steps
- We’ll also send you regular updates on the progress of your complaint
- A member of our team may contact you if we need more info about your complaint
- We’ll let you know what the outcome of your complaint is as soon as we resolve it
You can reply to your case handler via the Extranet inbox or by email, with your response to the offered resolution. If you disagree with how your complaint was resolved, you can use the mediation services we offer our partners and properties in the European Economic Area. For more info on mediation, read this article.
You can find more info on complaint topics and outcomes in our annual Complaint Handling Report.
Feedback, Technical Support & Contacting Us
- Updates to Internet Explorer
- How do I submit feedback or make a complaint?
- How can I report a technical problem with the Booking.com website, apps or Extranet?
- How can I change the language on the Partner Help Center?
- How do I request mediation?
- How to submit a complaint
- Making the most of the Partner Hub