How do I submit a complaint?
Reading time: 1.5 minutes
Highlight: This article explains the steps required to submit a complaint to Booking.com
If you want to get in touch with us in case you feel dissatisfied with services provided by Booking.com, mostly, but not limited, due to an issue with product eligibility, SLA breaches, employee behavior, etc. we give you the option to do so.
- Follow this link to our Dispute Resolution page.
- Provide the requested info.
- Provide a detailed explanation of the complaint. Provide as much detail and facts to help speed up the process. Helpful information would be booking number or invoice number where relevant.
- A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
What you can expect from us during the process
- We will confirm the receipt of the complaint via Extranet or e-mail and provide you with more info around the process and what you can expect in terms of next steps.
- We’ll keep you informed about the progress regularly.
- A member of our team may contact you if the investigation requires more information.
- We will communicate the outcome of each complaint as soon as a resolution is ready.
What can you do if the resolution is not as expected
You can indicate to the case handler what your response is to the resolution offered. In return, we will review the response as part of our complaint process. Additionally, we offer mediation to our partners and properties in EEA. For more info go to this article.
Feedback, Technical Support & Contacting Us