How do I add a hostel to Booking.com?
If you’re a new partner and want to list a hostel on Booking.com, follow these steps:
Go to join.booking.com and click Create new listing.
Select Hotel, B&Bs, and more as your property type.
Choose either One property or Multiple properties, depending on how many you need to list. Then click Continue.
For security reasons, you’ll see another list of property categories. Select Hostel and click Continue.
Fill out your hostel’s name and address, as well as your contact details*.
You’ll have the option to add more properties—each with its own separate page on Booking.com—after completing registration.
If you're already a Booking.com partner and want to add more hostels, learn more about registering multiple properties.
*Fill out the form in English
Working together with Booking.com
- How do I add a co-host to my property listing?
- What are the benefits of working with Booking.com?
- What will my property page look like on Booking.com?
- What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
- Why isn't my property live and bookable?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- How does Booking.com work for property owners?
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- What are Booking.com’s hospitality standards?
- What’s the Minimal Cleanliness Score Commitment?
- All you need to know about Japan’s Go To Travel campaign
- Partner support from Booking.com
- Taking advantage of our Welcome Back to Travel campaign in the European Union