How do I register multiple properties?
If you’re new to Booking.com
While registering on join.booking.com, we'll ask how many properties you want to register.
When you start the process, you’ll go through the steps and register your first property, adding its address and other relevant details (e.g. payment details, at least one photo). After registering that property, you’ll see a button that lets you register additional properties.
Each of these properties will have their own dedicated property page on Booking.com (each with its own bookable units/rooms).
Note: There's an important exception to this rule for home-like properties. If you have multiple properties at the same address/location, you'll have the option to register all your properties at once, and they'll get displayed together on our website. For example, if you have multiple apartments in the same building, you can display all of these apartments together in a single listing. Be sure to specify there are multiple properties in the same location when asked during registration.
If you’re already a partner of Booking.com and want to add more properties, look at the scenarios below:
1. Does this new property have the same address as your current listing (the one you already have an ID for)?
We count any single accommodation unit that you offer as 1 “bookable unit.” That means when you want to add an apartment, cottage, or villa at the same address as your existing listing, you can add it as a new “bookable unit” in our system. Just follow these steps:
- Log on to the Extranet and go to the Property tab.
- Click Property layout or Room details (depending on your property's setup) to create a new room or unit.
- Under Room amenities you can add info like room sizes and facilities.
- Select the Rates & availability. Tab to view all rooms/units, then set prices, dates, and restrictions for the newly added room or unit.
2. Does this new property have a different address than the one you already registered?
- Log on to the Extranet.
- Click the Add another property in the dashboard that appears or click Account in the top-right corner and select Add new property.
Want more info on how to add or remove properties from a group account?
Working together with Booking.com
- How do I add a co-host to my property listing?
- What are the benefits of working with Booking.com?
- What will my property page look like on Booking.com?
- What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
- Why isn't my property live and bookable?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- How does Booking.com work for property owners?
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- What are Booking.com’s hospitality standards?
- What’s the Minimal Cleanliness Score Commitment?
- All you need to know about Japan’s Go To Travel campaign
- Partner support from Booking.com
- Taking advantage of our Welcome Back America campaign