Listing your property on Booking.com
Getting your property set up on our platform is easy. Whether you're new to Booking.com or have recently changed management, the steps below will help you go live as soon as possible.
In this article
- How to register a new property
- How to re-activate your property after a change of ownership
- How to continue registration from where you left off
- How to add or edit your property details on the Extranet
- Visit the sign-up page and click Get started
- Enter your email address and click Continue
- Enter your first name, last name, and phone number, then click Next
- Enter your password, enter it again to confirm, then click Create account
- Click List your property under your type of property, then follow the steps to set up your listing details
- Follow the steps to set up your property listing details
- We’ll review your registration to make sure we have all the info we need
- Once you receive a confirmation email, you’ll be able to access the Extranet and update your availability calendar, set your prices, and adjust any other details of your listing
- Whenever you’re ready, you can make your property live on our platform
To find out how to register more than one property, take a look at this article. Once you’ve registered with us, take a look at this guide on getting properties online and handling your first bookings.
If your property is already listed with us and is undergoing a change of ownership or management, follow the steps in this article.
If you’ve worked with us before or started the registration process but didn’t complete it, follow these steps to finish your registration:
- Visit the sign-up page
- If you’re already logged in, under Continue your registration click Continue
- If you’re not logged in, click Continue your registration, then enter the email address and password you used when you started the registration process
- Click Continue next to the property you want to finish registering
Once we confirm your property’s registration by email, follow these steps to add or edit info about your property:
- Log in to the Extranet
- Click Property, then click the section related to the info you’d like to update
- To update your property’s rates and availability, click Rates & Availability, then Calendar
To find out more about updating your rates and availability, take a look at this article.
If you signed up but haven’t heard back from us yet, don’t worry – we’re still reviewing your info and will be in touch soon.
Working together with Booking.com
- What are the benefits of working with Booking.com?
- What will my property page look like on Booking.com?
- What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
- Why isn't my property live and bookable?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- How does Booking.com work for property owners?
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- What are Booking.com’s hospitality standards?
- What’s the Minimal Cleanliness Score Commitment?
- All you need to know about Japan’s Go To Travel campaign
- Logging in to the Booking.com Extranet
- Using the Partner Community
- Partner Community Guidelines
- Understanding the sustainability practices verification process