Partner support from Booking.com
Tip: To access the below resources, simply click the corresponding links.
Travel is changing, and so are we. As we have in the past and are doing now, we will continue looking for ways to support our partners in this changing landscape. To better serve you, we’ve invested heavily in maintaining an always-on, easy-to-use, and thorough ecosystem that provides everything you need to succeed with Booking.com.
We share everything we can to help you along the way
Our commitment to you is to help rebuild our industry, together. While the current reality continues to bring challenges, we stand by that commitment and will continuously improve our round-the-clock digital presence with the things you care about most:
- Information, guidance, and answers to all your questions about your availability, rates, policies, and everything in between in Partner Help
- Commercial advice tailored to you—and you alone—in the Extranet’s Opportunity Center
- Performance boosting product highlights as seen on our Solutions page
- Inspiration and industry know-how with Click. Magazine
- A place to get advice from other Booking.com partners, share your feedback and join conversations in the Partner Community (now also in Italian).
- The Pulse app, so you can keep track of your business—from managing reservations to keeping in touch with guests—wherever you are
Together, these resources provide all the guidance, support, inspiration, and fellowship you need to make the best informed decisions and make your property shine on Booking.com.
We’re here with you, and always will be
Recent times have been difficult. We know this first-hand. We’ve pooled insights from our best experts to help you continue Rebuilding Together with us.
By leveraging these resources, you can mitigate the risks we’re all currently facing in the hospitality industry to keep yourself, those close to you, and your guests safe.
Reach out when you need more assistance
All of us here at Booking.com want to make sure you have access to all the support you need, when you need it. That’s why we routinely send emails with relevant news, insights, and updates to the primary email address that you use on the Extranet.
Whether we provide guidance and answers through Partner Help or ways to connect with each other in the Community, remember you can always reach our support teams by sending a message or calling the phone under the Extranet’s Inbox tab.
Make sure you’re set up for today and the future
The value of our resources is only as great as what they empower you to do. To receive our emails, have full access to all our services and features, and participate in the Partner Hub site, we encourage you to always keep your info on the Extranet up-to-date.
This means checking your contact info, such as your primary email address, is accurately recorded on the Extranet. That way we’ll be able to share important news with you.
Working together with Booking.com
- How do I add a co-host to my property listing?
- What are the benefits of working with Booking.com?
- What will my property page look like on Booking.com?
- What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
- Why isn't my property live and bookable?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- How does Booking.com work for property owners?
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- What are Booking.com’s hospitality standards?
- What’s the Minimal Cleanliness Score Commitment?
- All you need to know about Japan’s Go To Travel campaign
- Partner support from Booking.com
- Taking advantage of our Welcome Back to Travel campaign in the European Union