Registering your property
To list a property on our platform, you’ll need to go through a registration process. Once you’ve registered your property, you can personalize your property page by writing a customized host profile or adding photos. The more detailed and personalized your listing, the more likely it is to appear in travelers’ unique search results.
In this article:
Understanding our business model
As an online travel agency, we act as an intermediary agent between your property and potential guests. This business model is known as an agency model.
Unlike other accommodation reservation websites, we don’t act as a contracting party in the transaction between our partners and their guests. When a traveler books your property on our platform, the legal agreement is made directly between you and the guest. You have full control over your rates, availability, house rules, policies, and overall offering.
As a Booking.com partner, you can use our platform and services to promote your property and receive bookings and payment from your guests. You pay a set commission on all confirmed stays, non-refundable reservations, and partially refundable reservations made via our platform. You receive an invoice each month detailing how much commission you owe.
Registering your property on our platform
Before you can register a property on our platform, you’ll need to create a Booking.com partner account. To do so, follow these steps:
- Visit the sign-up page and click Get started
- Enter your email address and click Continue
- Enter your first name, last name, and phone number, then click Next
- Enter your password, enter it again to confirm, then click Create account
Once you’ve created a partner account, you can register your property by following these steps:
- Visit the sign-up page and click Sign in
- Log in to the sign-up page
- Click your account, then select Add new property
- Select your property type, then click List your property
- Follow the steps to set up your property listing details
- Click Save
You can pause the registration process anytime. To continue, go to the home page and click Continue.
Once you’ve completed registration, we’ll review it and send you a confirmation email once your property listing is set up. We may need further verification from you during the review process. You’ll then be able to access the Extranet, where you can update your availability, set your rates, and adjust other details of your listing.
Working together with Booking.com
- What are the benefits of working with Booking.com?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- Registering your property
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- Using the Partner Community
- Partner Community Guidelines
- Understanding the sustainability practices verification process