Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
Here at Booking.com, we want to help all our partners grow their businesses. We know there's a lot to stay on top of when running a property. That's why we're now sharing personalized advice to improve your sales, tips for providing the best possible service, and celebrating your milestones. Think of it as a virtual account manager who's always on hand to help you improve.
It's important all our partners get the right advice at the right time. This could be performance-related tips, reminders of our community standards, or simply acknowledging a job well done.
To guide you along this journey with Booking.com, we'll show you tips, starting with the sign-up process and continuing throughout our partnership with Extranet pop-up's and emails. They’ll cover 3 main areas:
The world of hospitality is complicated, so a helping hand can go a long way. You’ll get your first tips during the sign-up process, when we'll explain how to create the best possible listing, as well as how our system works. After that, our system will analyze your profile and performance, then suggest actions you could take to improve your revenue, occupancy, guest experiences, and more.
We want your business to succeed with Booking.com, and we want to recognize your achievements along the way. Whenever you reach certain milestones, we'll send you a message to celebrate your success. That way you'll know how exactly you're progressing on our platform.
Just like the house rules at your property, we have our own hospitality standards. It’s important that these are maintained at all times – for the benefit of our partners and guests alike. If you start dropping below a certain quality standard, we’ll let you know so you can take steps to improve.
Want to partner up with Booking.com?
Working together with Booking.com
- What are the benefits of working with Booking.com?
- What will my property page look like on Booking.com?
- What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
- Why isn't my property live and bookable?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- How does Booking.com work for property owners?
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- What are Booking.com’s hospitality standards?
- What’s the Minimal Cleanliness Score Commitment?
- All you need to know about Japan’s Go To Travel campaign
- Using the Partner Community
- Partner Community Guidelines