What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
Booking.com works with a commission-based model, which means you pay us a set percentage of each reservation.
Your property will pay commission on confirmed stays after the guest checks out and pays. Commission will also be charged on non-refundable bookings, regardless of whether the guest stayed at your property or not.*
If you're an existing partner, you can find more info about the commission you pay in the Accommodation Agreement you signed when joining Booking.com.
At the beginning of each month, we’ll send you an invoice that includes all your bookings from the previous month – and the total commission owed for those bookings. That way, you just have to make one monthly payment to us.
You’ll receive your monthly invoice by email, and can also find the invoice (and history of your monthly payments) under the Extranet’s Finance tab.
Want to learn more about what you get in return for your commission?
*Note: If you’re using an online payments service offered by Booking.com, different rules may apply. Find out more about online payments.
Want to partner up with Booking.com?
Working together with Booking.com
- What are the benefits of working with Booking.com?
- What will my property page look like on Booking.com?
- What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
- Why isn't my property live and bookable?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- How does Booking.com work for property owners?
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- What are Booking.com’s hospitality standards?
- What’s the Minimal Cleanliness Score Commitment?
- All you need to know about Japan’s Go To Travel campaign
- Partner support from Booking.com
- Using the Partner Community
- Partner Community Guidelines