What will my property page look like on Booking.com?
Your property page is the page on Booking.com where customers can find and book your property – and it’s where you need to convince them to book with you, instead of somewhere else.
You can preview this page after you register and make changes to the information on it at any time.
It includes the following things:
Photos. A lot of customers make their booking decisions based on photos, so make sure you sell your property as well as you can. You’ll need plenty of high-resolution photos of all indoor and outdoor spaces so customers won't be able to resist booking with you!
Description. Underneath the photos, you’ll see some text that gives a bit more information about what your property has to offer. It’s important to make sure that the details there are all correct. That way you can to manage guest expectations. Based on your location, Facilities & Services, Room Amenities, and unique selling points, our Content Team will create a text that’s SEO-optimized, meaning your property will be easier for customers to find online.
Reviews. When a guest leaves a review on your property, it’ll appear on your page. You can publish a response to each guest review if you want to thank your guests or clear up any misunderstandings. We only publish reviews from guests who have stayed at your property, so you can be sure that all the reviews reflect real experiences from real guests.
How can I view my property listing on the Booking.com website?
To see what your property looks like live on Booking.com:
- Click on the property icon that displays your property name. You’ll find this next to the Account icon in the top right-hand corner of the Extranet.
- Click on the drop-down box that appears and you’ll be directed to your property listing on Booking.com.
Working together with Booking.com
- How do I add a co-host to my property listing?
- What are the benefits of working with Booking.com?
- What will my property page look like on Booking.com?
- What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
- Why isn't my property live and bookable?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- How does Booking.com work for property owners?
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- What are Booking.com’s hospitality standards?
- What’s the Minimal Cleanliness Score Commitment?
- All you need to know about Japan’s Go To Travel campaign
- Partner support from Booking.com
- Taking advantage of our Welcome Back to Travel campaign in the European Union