Why isn't my property live and bookable?
If your property isn't live and bookable on our website yet, it might be because we still need to verify the location of your property.
If you recently signed up with Booking.com, use your login details to check your sign-up status on the Home tab of your Extranet. If you’re already working with Booking.com, check these tips to see what you need to do to get your property online and bookable:
- Did you add your rates and availability? If there are no prices and dates loaded, customers won’t be able to see your property on the website. You can check these details in the Extranet’s Rates & Availability tab. For more info, read our step-by-step visual guide for updating your availability.
- If you can’t see your property in Booking.com search results, check your minimum length of stay restriction, then try searching again.
- Did you upload photos to your page? We can’t show properties online without a selection of quality images.
- Make sure you don’t have any outstanding invoices from Booking.com. This info can be found under the Finance tab
If your property still isn't bookable or visible after you check this info, let us know through the Inbox tab.
Working together with Booking.com
- How do I add a co-host to my property listing?
- What are the benefits of working with Booking.com?
- What will my property page look like on Booking.com?
- What commission do I pay Booking.com and when do I pay it?
- Why isn't my property live and bookable?
- Why is my property visible on other websites?
- How does Booking.com work for property owners?
- Step-by-step guidance along your journey with Booking.com
- What are Booking.com’s hospitality standards?
- What’s the Minimal Cleanliness Score Commitment?
- All you need to know about Japan’s Go To Travel campaign
- Partner support from Booking.com
- Taking advantage of our Welcome Back to Travel campaign in the European Union