*This feature might not be available for you yet. We’re working hard to roll it out for all partners as soon as possible.
We know being a property host involves a wide range of tasks and responsibilities, from managing availability and pricing to responding to guest messages and special requests. It can be a lot for just one person to handle, especially during peak season.
If you’re the main host for your property but willing to share some responsibilities with another person, you can create and manage an additional login for your property’s Extranet account. Just follow these steps:
- Log on to the Extranet then click the Account icon in the top right corner.
- Select Create and manage users from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll see an overview of all users with their access rights and last log-in dates.
- Click Add user to create a new login. This can either be for a first-time user or someone who already has access to another Extranet account.or:
- Click Manage to edit existing rights, remove a user or assign a new "Admin user."
Your co-host will be able make changes and take specific actions on the Extranet, depending on the rights you assign, e.g. If you give your co-host "admin rights," they’ll have full access to your entire Extranet.
Learn more about how to create and manage Extranet login accounts.