Signing up to work with us is easy. Here’s an overview of the steps you’ll need to go through:
- Register your property on our sign-up page. If you're a new partner who hasn't worked with us before, you can set up your Extranet login and password during registration.
- We’ll review your registration to make sure we have all the info we need.
- You’ll then be able to access the Extranet and update your calendar, set your prices, and adjust any other details.
- Whenever you’re ready, set your property live on the website.
*If you've worked with us before or previously started but didn't complete registration using a specific email address, we'll send login details for the Booking.com admin dashboard (the Extranet) and a link to create your personal password for that same email, after we review your new registration.
Registering your property
To register multiple properties, read this article.
To register your property, we just need:
- Your property details (including facilities, room types, etc.).
- Photos: You only need one to get started! You can always add more later.
- Payment details.
- Signed Booking.com agreement (completed at the end of registration).
Have you already started registering?
*If you started your registration and want to pick up where you left off, go to our sign-up page. Click Continue your registration and enter the email address you'd used the first time. We’ll email you a link so you can finish the process.
Reviewing your registration
After you submit your registration, we’ll review it then send you a confirmation email with a unique login name.
You’ll also get an email with a link to create your personal password.
You’ll then be able to access your admin dashboard (the Extranet), where you can check and update all your property details at any time, including reservations, rates and availability, and payment info.
Finished your registration?
If you signed up but haven’t heard from us yet, don’t worry – we’re still reviewing your info and will be in touch soon.
Want to know how to get your property live and start getting bookings? Check out this article for more info.