Certification of tax


Hello. I would like to request a Certification of Tax Residence from Booking.com for the tax year 2021 in order to avoid double taxation in Portugal. Could you please send it to my email *** or explain me where can i obtain it? Regards,


Profile picture for user Terrence Cooper t
Terrence - Com… 1 year ago


If you have a question or concern about any of your commission invoices, you can contact our Credit Control team by following these steps:

  1. Within the Finance tab on the Extranet, click Financial Overview and select the Send us a message option below Payment Info.
  2. Make sure you select Finance (invoices and payments) as the subject of your message in the pop-up box. Outline any issues you have and click the Send message button when you're done. A member of our Credit Control team will get back to you as quickly as possible.

More information can be found here within our Partner Hub. 

All the Best,