No show fee

If a guest has gone NO show and we do not want to waive the fee and register it thru the extranet so we get the commission but then the cc refused to be charge so how do I get paid since I already registered that I wont waive?

Sandrine Micallef
2 years ago

Hello Scandic, 

the best advice I can ever give you is to preauthorize the card as soon as you receive the reservation. If it's an invalid one, you declare it straight away in the extranet for the guest to get a chance to give you a new one. If he fails doing so, you have the power to cancel the reservation on your own.

In this case unfortunately, I will advice you to reach customer service to waive the commission as no fees could be taken in the end. 

Hope this helps !