What messaging tools are available?
• Automatically respond to frequently asked questions
• Automatically reply to topics like check-in/-out, bed types, parking, and even more to come
• Attach a message template to send guests a personal and comprehensive reply
• Send personalized messages to guests in just a few clicks
• Create message templates in up to 43 languages
• Use placeholders to personalize templates with details like guest name, check-in time, and more
• Attach images to clarify location, key pick-up info, and more.
• Automatically share important info when guests need it most
• Schedule messages for when guests book, as well as at specific points before they arrive or depart.
• Your reply score shows how quickly you reply to guests
• Reply scores are updated daily and reflect the percentage of messages you reply to within 24 hours
Messaging with the Pulse App
• Respond to guests when you're on the go with our mobile app
How does your business benefit from messaging tools?
Save time on repetitive tasks
Automating messages frees up time to focus on other daily tasks
Improve your guest experience
Partners with high reply scores tend to get better guest reviews
Our data shows that the quicker guests receive replies, the less likely they are to cancel.
“Since implementing automated messaging from Booking.com, our hotels managed to reduce their messaging workload and saw cancellation rates decrease. This is a win-win situation: We improved guest satisfaction with faster replies while saving ourselves time to maintain reservations for our hotels.”
Revenue Manager, Hotel Chain in Germany
Learn how to make the most of Booking.com’s messaging tools
Watch our guide to all things messaging for an in-depth look at how to use Booking.com tools to communicate better with your guests.
Need subtitles? Click the ‘Settings’ icon in the lower right-hand corner of the video and select your language.