Budite u toku uz najnovije uvide, analize i stručne savjete vezane za putovanja.
Najnovija postignuća iz Booking.com-a koja su relevantna za vaše poslovanje, uz isticanje vaših dobrih poslovnih praksi.
Povežite se online s drugim partnerima Booking.com-a te poslušajte najbolje savjete i preporuke
Kakvi god bili vaši poslovni ciljevi, naši savjeti vam mogu pomoći u njihovom ostvarivanju na Booking.com-u.
Naučite kako upravljati svojim objektom i ekstranetom Booking.com-a u Centru za partnere. Naši članci pokrivaju najčešća pitanja naših partnera.
I keep my rates the same for simplicity, with the exception of Airbnb where I show a different rate that is inclusive of taxes as they do not separate out the taxes like other OTA's
Not sure but you may be contractually obligated to do the same rate. You can for sure not offer lower rates on your own website.
You would only be obligated to honour a lower price if you personally set up that lower price promotion.
Not sure where you are, but I often find it confuses some of our potential guests from the US as they advertise in US dollars and we are in Canada so it always seems to show a different rate.
Regardless, we still get our true $ CAD rate per room
Not sure where you are located but I use 1 866 492 3245 for customer service regarding any bookings.
For the online payment I think if you go to your extranet and click on the "opportunities" tab there is an option in there to select the option "reduce cancellations by letting guests pay online"
Sounds like you've got lots of good suggestions - hopefully you're able to use some of them. We are fortunate not to have had any issues regarding food and there are no cooking facilities available to guest.
Here's what we do:
1. if we are asked, we do not offer any cooking facilities (there are none in the rooms)
2. There is a list of all the local restaurants in each room which is pointed out when we do the guest arrival orientation
3. We do have our own BBQ on the back deck but if asked we explain it is not for guest use (due to insurance issues if asked further)
4. Sometime we are asked about using the microwave - if we are home, we will gladly heat something up for the guest, if not, then they are out of luck!
5. There are coffee and tea making facilities in the guest lounge along with a small fridge for them to use.
Lots of good suggestions made - here's what we do that seems to eliminate the late check-ins
1 - we are set up on the OTA's not to take any same day bookings after 3pm. This way we have a better chance of contacting them before evening
2 - Once a booking is received they receive a personal email from us with our welcome and other details, including a reminder our 4 - 6pm checkin time with a request to let us know when they will be arriving. We state no checkins allowed after 9:30pm
3. We have only on a couple of occasions had someone let us know they will not be arriving until late (We accept up to midnight). If it were stated on their reservation for too late arrival we would cancel it with the OTA. Every attempt is made to contact the guest, if no response to the email we will try phoning them
4. As a small B&B I am not comfortable with having a stranger enter our home without us meeting them therefore we do not offer self-checkin.