Cosa devi sapere sui contenuti relativi alla tua struttura
To attract guests to your page, you have many tools at your disposal to make sure the content displays your property in the best possible way.
Here's how you can update old information or make changes so guests see the most up-to-date content.
1) Description of the structure
What to do to correct the information in your property description:
- Log in to the extranet
- Go to the Structure section, then click on See your descriptions
- For changes to the property description, click on Did you find an objective or typo? Ask to correct it and describe the necessary correction in the field below
- For changes to accommodation descriptions, click on the Request a Change link that appears below the accommodation name, and describe the necessary correction in the field below
- Once done, click Save at the bottom of the page.
(you can also read more in the article How to change the description of your property )
What to do to make sure your services are up to date:
- Go to the Structure section and click on Services and equipment .
- Scroll down to select (or deselect) the services that you offer in your property, and that are available on site.
- Do not select activities available nearby but not directly on site. This can confuse guests and lead to complaints.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
(you can also read more in the article How can I update the services offered by my structure? )
3) To know
What to do to add important information guests should read before booking:
- Log in to the extranet and go to the Structure section .
- Click on See your descriptions .
- In the section To know you can check the Other conditions , which are standard phrases already translated into 42 languages that will be added to your property page immediately.
- If you don't find the information you want to add, click Request a change and enter it in the text box, as clearly and specifically as possible. Tip: The ideal is to make a bulleted list of all the information to include.
- When you're done, scroll down the page and click Submit Request .
(you can also read more in the article How can I add information to the "Good to know" section? )
Your requests will be handled by our content team, who will make the necessary changes.
All requests relating to descriptions are evaluated by our dedicated team. The changes are decided on the basis of precise company guidelines, and implemented in the most effective ways.
Let us know if you have any questions!