최신 여행 정보와 분석 자료, 전문 지식을 만나보세요.
파트너님의 비즈니스와 관련된 Booking.com의 최신 개발 사례와 함께 파트너님의 우수한 성과를 소개합니다.
Booking.com의 다른 파트너들과 유용한 팁을 나누고 의견을 공유해보세요
Booking.com이 제시하는 솔루션은 성공적인 숙소 경영을 도와드립니다.
파트너 지원 페이지에서 숙소 관리 팁 및 엑스트라넷 사용 방법을 알아보세요. 파트너들이 자주 묻는 질문을 다루고 있어 다양한 궁금증을 해소하실 수 있습니다.
I think that there are several ways of making sure that you have a successful peak season:
1. Decide on your rates and set them and your availability in your listings a year in advance, so that you get the people who like to prepare in advance. Also, some people want to make sure that they get the accommodation they want, and are prepared to pay more to make sure that they do, so this also an opportunity to try to put prices up a little (you can always bring them down later).
2. Make sure that you get any preparatory work (maintenance, improvements etc) done WELL in advance. There's nothing worse than frantically chasing suppliers and tradesmen just as your guests are about to arrive.
3. Try to find suggestions for ways to improve your offering, whether it's a welcome gift, smart new toiletries, or something else. Guests love feeling that you care, and that you've made an effort, and it's these things that they'll tell other people about.
4. Write to all of your old guests and tell them about what you're improving, invite them to come again etc. Even if they don't book, they'll be reminded of your property and may mention it to others.
5. If you have a website, Facebook page or Instagram account for your property, start posting enticing images and posts in the winter to get people interested!