여행 수요가 서서히 회복되기 시작함에 따라, 증가하는 수요를 예약으로 전환시키는 데 도움이 될 만한 중요 정보와 조언을 마련했습니다. 여기서 최신 정보와 전략을 확인해보세요.
파트너 커뮤니티에서 #Rebuilding 관련 포스트 확인하기
파트너 지원 페이지에서 숙소 관리 팁 및 엑스트라넷 사용 방법을 알아보세요. 파트너들이 자주 묻는 질문을 다루고 있어 다양한 궁금증을 해소하실 수 있습니다.
저희가 제공하는 다양한 솔루션을 숙소의 니즈에 맞게 활용해보세요.
Booking.com의 다른 파트너들과 유용한 팁을 나누고 의견을 공유해보세요
Booking.com의 최신 소식과 업계 동향을 알아보고 전문 지식도 얻어보세요
‘함께하는 성장’은 더욱 긴밀한 파트너십을 위한 저희의 약속입니다. 저희가 그간 이뤄낸 성과와 새로 기울이고 있는 노력을 직접 확인해주세요.
Emailed to find out why we hadn’t received our certificate only to be told we weren’t eligible. Dear Rob,
Many thanks for getting in touch with us.
With regards to the Guest Review Awards, unfortunately, you don't appear to have received one for 2018. It may be the case that you didn't meet the criteria below as of the 1st November 2018:
- a review score between 8 and 10
- at least 5 reviews online
- property must have been either open bookable or in auto-closed availability status
I've copied a link below which may help to explain our process further:
We have a score of 9.6 and 256 reviews, I don’t understand.
We haven’t recieved ours either, although it’s a 9.6 this year and not 9.7 as last year , due to one very dodgy review which they wouldn’t remove as the guest stayed even though we had to ask them to leave , but hey, we know the truth.www.marnicbb.com
Hi my name is Rob, my wife Mary and I moved from Buckinghamshire England to county Mayo in Ireland 2 years ago to open and run bed and breakfast, always been our dream. We opened Marnic House B&B on 1st March 2017, we have just celebrated our 2nd birthday. Marnic House has 4 en-suite rooms , breakfast room and guest lounge. Big enough for the 2 of us to run without getting help in. Last year we opened up our back garden to caravans and Motorhomes, I love where I live and want as many people as possible to see it.
www.marnicbb.com or www.ourbackyard.irish
Still waiting on this years award , but it will go next to last years can’t seem to add pic !
Also this week I have had 3 cancellations on non refundable bookings and all 3 have asked for fees to be waived and unbelievably they all had family members passed away suddenly and although I don’t believe them it just doesn’t seem right not waiving fees...am I just being too soft , what do others do...stand your ground.I’ve already complained to b.com about guests asking for fees to be waived. If they chose the cheaper rate then that is their decision , I shouldn’t be being put in the position of having to make decision, if it’s non refundable it’s non refundable . Right or wrong
The guest who I declined to waive fees didn’t show as I knew they wouldn’t but in mean time I reopened room and sold it, so I told original guest by email that I would waive fees as I had managed to fill room, but now I’m paying commission on the waived fee because there was no option to change my decision and commission on the new booking, so really not worth the agro. Maybe should be an option to a) waive fees
B) don’t waive fees
C) waive fees if room rebooks through b.com
When I declined to waive fees it still did not automatically cancel and give me the room back.