Crescemos Juntos é a nossa promessa constante de construir uma parceria ainda mais sólida. Explore os nossos novos compromissos e conheça o progresso que fizemos com os nossos compromissos anteriores.
Mantenha-se a par dos mais recentes dados, análises e conhecimentos do sector das viagens.
As inovações mais recentes de Booking.com relevantes para o seu negócio e uma mostra do excelente trabalho que está a realizar.
Conecte-se a outros parceiros Booking.com e receba as melhores dicas e conselhos.
Tudo o que precisa saber para ter sucesso como parceiro de Booking.com.
Procura conselhos de especialistas para tomar as decisões certas na sua propriedade? Explore as nossas soluções, desenvolvidas para ajudar a alcançar as suas ambições.
Aprenda a gerir a sua propriedade e extranet de Booking.com no nosso Centro de Ajuda para Parceiros. A nossa coleção de artigos cobre todas as questões mais colocadas pelos nossos parceiros.
Thanks for your comment, really concerning. I’ve asked bookings.com to cancel my bookings through their portal for the following 2 weeks until resolved. If I hear anything I’ll certainly let you know.
Hi, We've had enormous success with Bookings.com and have been enjoying all the bookings coming in (Melbourne). We took a booking in July, for a stay coming up this week, the guest booked for 2 nights, then a few days later amended the booking to 4 nights, so a great stay was impending. Over the past fortnight, I've attempted to make contact with the guest to confirm time of arrival, so that we are available to hand over keys and meet the guest. I've had no luck making contact with no responses to emails, messages. I even called the number provided but was met with a gentleman speaking very poor english and through the conversation established that he was still waiting on a visa to arrive into Australia. I rang Bookings to find out how I can secure cancellation fees, etc. as I was not able to view the credit card details. Bookings.com redirected (after many calls) to the partner call centre, who were most obliging, and I am being told to wait a further 24 hours before they will release the booking so that we might be able to cancel and obtain a further booking. "Aparently" they have rung the prospective guest to obtain the correct credit card details and CVC and I am yet to hear back. I did have set to No Prepayment required. Can anyone help with advice. It is a lot of money to lose out on. Thanks