Giải thưởng Traveller Review Awards 2023: Những câu hỏi thường gặp
Giải thưởng Traveller Review Awards 2023 tôn vinh các đối tác của chúng tôi, những người đã nỗ lực hết mình để giúp du khách có những kỷ niệm khó quên. Dưới đây là một số câu hỏi thường gặp nhất từ đối tác.
General award information and eligibility
The Traveller Review Awards are an annual appreciation programme that recognises our partners for their exceptional hospitality, as demonstrated by the review scores that travellers leave after their stay or experience. January 2024 sees the launch of the 12th edition of the awards.
To win a Traveller Review Award, on 1 December 2023 you need to have had:
- An average review score of between 8 and 10 (see below to find out how this score is calculated)
- At least three reviews left by Booking.com travellers
Your review score for the Traveller Review Awards 2024 is based on the average of all your guest reviews published on our website and app between 1 December 2020 and 30 November 2023. We calculated your final review score on 1 December 2023.
To find out more about our guest review system, take a look at this article.
Please make sure you’ve read and understood the eligibility criteria and how we calculate your award score (see questions above). If you still disagree with your property’s score, please contact us so that we can look into this for you.
Finding your property ID and changing your details
Each property has a different property ID. If you have multiple winning properties, please download the award kit corresponding to each property.
You can find your property ID by following these steps:
- Log in to the extranet.
- Look for the Booking.com logo at the top of any page in the extranet.
- Next to the Booking.com logo, you’ll see your property name, followed by a multiple-digit code. This code is your property ID.
If you have multiple properties, you can find their IDs by following these steps:
- Log in to the extranet.
- Go to the Group Homepage tab.
Scroll down to Active properties and select the Operations tab. Here you’ll find all your properties’ IDs and names.
No. If you won a 2024 Traveller Review Award, the property name that will appear on your award is the one that was registered with us on 1 December 2023. This is when we calculated your average review score and selected this year’s winners, so it’s not possible to change your property details after this date.
Downloading and sharing your award
If you’ve won an award, we’ll let you know by email in January 2024. We’ll include a link you can use to download your digital award kit on the Partner Hub. You’ll also need your property ID for this.
Your award kit contains a personalised digital and printable award, plus digital and social media templates you can personalise and use to showcase your incredible hospitality. You can use them to put yourself and your team in the spotlight on social media and thank your guests for sharing their positive experiences.
You can download your award kit from the Partner Hub page by following these steps:
- Go to our dedicated landing page on the Partner Hub.
- Insert your property ID when prompted, then click Download (or if you’re using a mobile device, tap Search and then tap Download).
If an error message appears, the property ID you entered may not be registered as a winner. Check that your property ID is correct and try again. If you have more than one property, try entering another property ID.
Đánh giá của khách
- 5 mẹo để nhận được nhiều đánh giá của khách
- Tôi có thể xem đánh giá của khách ở đâu?
- Phản hồi đánh giá của khách trên Pulse
- Quy trình và điều kiện cho đánh giá của khách
- Phản hồi đánh giá của khách
- Một đánh giá sẽ nằm trong trang của tôi bao lâu?
- Xóa đánh giá của khách
- Những điều cần biết về Điểm đánh giá của khách
- Phân tích thông tin khách hàng: Các câu hỏi thường gặp
- Tìm hiểu về điểm đáng giá tiền
- Tìm hiểu về điểm đánh giá từ trang web khác
- Cách cải thiện Điểm đánh giá của khách