歡迎來此與 Booking.com 的其他合作夥伴在線上交流。
您可使用 #Rebuilding 的主題標籤，尋找有助您度過這段時期的小撇步與建議
掌握 Booking.com 最新發展動態、產業洞見與專家觀點
Emailed to find out why we hadn’t received our certificate only to be told we weren’t eligible. Dear Rob,
Many thanks for getting in touch with us.
With regards to the Guest Review Awards, unfortunately, you don't appear to have received one for 2018. It may be the case that you didn't meet the criteria below as of the 1st November 2018:
- a review score between 8 and 10
- at least 5 reviews online
- property must have been either open bookable or in auto-closed availability status
I've copied a link below which may help to explain our process further:
We have a score of 9.6 and 256 reviews, I don’t understand.
We haven’t recieved ours either, although it’s a 9.6 this year and not 9.7 as last year , due to one very dodgy review which they wouldn’t remove as the guest stayed even though we had to ask them to leave , but hey, we know the truth.www.marnicbb.com
Hi my name is Rob, my wife Mary and I moved from Buckinghamshire England to county Mayo in Ireland 2 years ago to open and run bed and breakfast, always been our dream. We opened Marnic House B&B on 1st March 2017, we have just celebrated our 2nd birthday. Marnic House has 4 en-suite rooms , breakfast room and guest lounge. Big enough for the 2 of us to run without getting help in. Last year we opened up our back garden to caravans and Motorhomes, I love where I live and want as many people as possible to see it.
www.marnicbb.com or www.ourbackyard.irish
Still waiting on this years award , but it will go next to last years can’t seem to add pic !
Also this week I have had 3 cancellations on non refundable bookings and all 3 have asked for fees to be waived and unbelievably they all had family members passed away suddenly and although I don’t believe them it just doesn’t seem right not waiving fees...am I just being too soft , what do others do...stand your ground.I’ve already complained to b.com about guests asking for fees to be waived. If they chose the cheaper rate then that is their decision , I shouldn’t be being put in the position of having to make decision, if it’s non refundable it’s non refundable . Right or wrong
The guest who I declined to waive fees didn’t show as I knew they wouldn’t but in mean time I reopened room and sold it, so I told original guest by email that I would waive fees as I had managed to fill room, but now I’m paying commission on the waived fee because there was no option to change my decision and commission on the new booking, so really not worth the agro. Maybe should be an option to a) waive fees
B) don’t waive fees
C) waive fees if room rebooks through b.com
When I declined to waive fees it still did not automatically cancel and give me the room back.